The Userlane Portal is the browser component of the Userlane solution. It includes your account settings and everything else you need to manage, customize, and organize your content. The features available are dependent on your user role.
Here you can manage, organize, and customize your Guides.
Guides are organized by chapters, similarly to folders on your computer. Guides that are not assigned to a specific chapter are displayed under Unsorted Guides. If you have deleted a Guide, you can access it under Deleted Guides.
The Messages tab displays all of your announcements. Here you can create new announcements or edit and change the publishing status of current announcements.
You can also create a NPS survey to track your user’s loyalty and opinion based on how likely they are to recommend your app.
The Analyse tab is your analytics dashboard. The Analytics section in our help center provides more details on the analytics insights and how they can be used to improve your content.
On the Customize tab you can define general settings for your Userlane Assistant and content. Learn more about the customization options in the following articles:
- Assistant: Define the behaviour of your Assistant
- Guides: Define the behavior of your Guides
- Search: Ensure what content your users can find
- Help: Embed additional resources
- Languages: Add and manage multiple languages
- Texts: Customize button and slide texts
- Design: Customize colors and design
- Welcome Slide
Here you can define user and page segments. User segments allow you to target content to specific user groups using a range of attribute options. Page segments allow you to define the web pages on which your Guides and Announcements are available to users.
It provides access to the following features:
- Applications: add and change your application's name and URL
- Integrations: create and manage connections with a knowledge base or collaboration tool
- Team: invite users to your Team
- User: add and invite users to Userlane (Admins only)
- Attributes: create custom attributes
- Processes: view a history log of account processes, e.g. user and text import/exports
- Login: view and edit your Userlane credentials
- Notifications: receive email alerts when a Guide breaks
- API Token: generate a new access token to use for authentication
Access the Userlane Editor
The Open Application button brings you directly to your underlying application and the Userlane Editor.