02 November 2021
We have released the following UX improvements to the Userlane Portal to make it easier for you to navigate to relevant features and better distinguish company account settings from individual applications.
- An application drop-down menu has been introduced.
- The Open Editor button is now located in the new application drop-down menu.
- A Settings page has been introduced at the application level to organize those settings that were previously located under Customize > General Settings and under My Account.
- The text import/export feature has been moved to Customize > Languages.
- The generate an API token feature has been moved to My Account > Personal.