Types of content you can create with Userlane
There are 5 types of content you can create with Userlane: Guides, Tooltips, Announcements, Pop-Ups (Welcome Slide), and NPS. Userlane content can be created in both Userlane components aka in Userlane Editor and in Userlane Portal.
Content created with Userlane Editor
- Guides are interactive step-by-step processes or tours within the external application. This content type is created within the application by interacting with the application's elements. Check out this article on how to record Guides.
- Tooltips are informative hints for individual elements that are displayed when a user interacts with the external application (e.g on hover or click). They provide descriptions or explanations for their paired element. Check out this article on how to create Tooltips.
Content created with Userlane Portal
- Announcements are messages announced within the external application via the Userlane Assistant but created within the Portal. With this content type, you can communicate anything you want to your users directly in your application. Check out this article to learn how to create them.
- Pop-ups (Welcome Slide) are messages that welcome new users to the Userlane Suite within the external application. This is a pop-up grabbing your users’ attention right from the start. Learn more about this, here.
- NPS (Net promoter score) metric is the key to understanding your user’s belief about your application. Track your user’s loyalty and opinion with Userlane based on how likely they are to recommend your app. Check out this article to learn how to set this up.