Fixes and Improvements - March
- The “All Guides” table export includes a list of Guide names and their corresponding Guide IDs.
- UI improvements of loading and empty states as well as numbers format and illustrations.
- The Portal now uses uniform UI hero boxes and buttons.
- Our analytics wording has been simplified. All calculations remained the same.
- Our csv export has totals added to it.
- We have updated the design of toggles and dropdowns in the Editor.
- The speed of Autofill (step type: Specific value input) will adjust based on the length of the text.
- We have provided under-the-hood improvements to the Editor to help us develop features connected to Tooltips faster and more efficiently.
- A new Guide step design was released to enable end users to interact with the underlying application more quickly and easily
- The Editor has received the following design updates: dark color update and new slide toggle sizes.
- We added a "View Analytics" button in Tags List view to access the Portal and the Task Success page easily.
- Tooltips with icons can now be used inside iFrames.
- Tooltip content can now be targeted in context to the underlying page with the help of Page Segmentation
- Userlane will display an error alert for each active Tag if Advanced Analytics is not enabled.
- You can now record elements located inside an iFrame located inside a shadow root.
- We have updated our Code Selector Engine to handle better elements located inside Shadow DOMs.
- Improved debugging process for Browser Extension issues connected to iFrames.
- Language codes are now displayed correctly in the activation choice.
- The "Users" metric now matches on both the Retention and Engagement pages.
- You can see the NPS analytics even if you do not have HEART turned on.
- Prevent a created tooltip from overriding another tooltip name.
- Display Tooltip when in Preview mode.
- Userlane will show an error if you try to create a Tag with a duplicate name.
- Screenshots of the reselected elements are now shown in the exported PDF.
- Screenshots of the elements located on different pages from where the Guide was started, are now shown correctly in the exported PDF.