Customization & Design
- Before, we only displayed the title of the message in the Messages table. Now, we show both the name and title, making it easier to identify Messages.
- We've introduced an app switch to simplify app management for our Managers on the multi-app dashboard.
- On your multi-app dashboard, you can now view and manage your global settings.
- We updated some illustrations and wording in the Portal.
Scalability & Performance
- Our new Analytics settings page is out! It's a page that combines all the Analytics privacy settings in one place. Previously, you had to navigate through each property individually to enable HEART analytics.
- We now show how many Tooltips are using a User Segment in the View usage column.
- We’ve improved the success and error bar in the Portal.
- We have upgraded our Portal authentication service to a newer version.
- The Hint and Beacon icon position is calculated faster now (after each interaction with the underlying application).
- You can now publish a Tooltip in all languages with a few clicks either from the List view or from the Edit mode.
- When recording a new Guide or Tooltip, the recording is now always started in the default language set in the Portal.
- The Editor now goes to the last step you saw when exiting the Preview mode.
- If steps with Skip conditions are delayed (for example for heavy web applications) and their corresponding elements can be found on the page, the delay will no longer be applied.
We changed the Editor buttons to follow the Design System.
The Editor now uses the word “archive” instead of “delete” for Guides.
We have improved the stability of the Player/Editor tech stack with a major infrastructure upgrade.
- Historical HEART URL data now shows parameters better (meaningful content after the “?” character).
- We fixed an issue where the UI was blinking while the user was typing a segment name.
- We fixed some discrepancies between the preview of an Announcement and how it was shown in the actual Player.
- We fixed an issue causing a step to be skipped too quickly if the “Skip if the next element is found” condition was enabled.
- We provided additional stability improvements for the Cross-Origin-iframe support.
- We fixed an issue causing the Editor to stop working without a valid session.
- We updated the layout in the Assistant if Passive Mode is enabled.
- We fixed a focus issue when editing the code selector of a Tooltip.
We fixed an issue causing end users to be logged out from Userlane (Browser Extension - SSO) when using Firefox.