- We added an export option to the multi-app dashboard.
- We made the date picker dropdown more user-friendly and intuitive.
- We added a UI update to tooltips to indicate the status of them.
- The API Token page is now available for all customers by default.
- We increased the performance of the Manage Guides page.
- We upgraded the Portal authentication service to a newer version.
Performance & Stability
- Users can now easily complete guides that require scrolling through a large highlighted area connected to a step.
- We fixed an issue causing the Tags list view not to be displayed correctly if no Tags were created.
- We improved how the Editor search works to provide more relevant results.
- We improved the behavior of Page Segments that use different URL patterns (including subdomains and path parameters).
- We added new icons for Hints.
- You can now filter Tags to display only those available on the current page.
- We fixed several issues that improve the UX in the Editor list.
- We increased the security and reliability of our password policy.
We fixed an issue for Page Segments that displayed an error “page segment name already exists”.
We fixed an issue where the translation import was not working as expected.
- We fixed an issue that caused a step to be skipped if it was between other steps that contained skip conditions.
- We fixed an issue blocking Userlane from grabbing the right element when recording inside a dropdown.
- We fixed a specific app issue causing simple and NPS surveys to remain open after the response was submitted.
- We fixed an issue causing the Hint icon or Beacon to be shown twice in the Editor mode when manually adjusting the icon placement.
- We fixed an error thrown when using the Editor search functionality.
- We fixed a charset-related issue causing the Userlane snippet not to load in certain apps.
- We fixed an issue where the SharePoint enterprise search integration was not displaying results.