The Userlane Dashboard is the browser component of the Userlane solution. It includes your account settings and everything else you need to manage, customize, and organize your content. The features available are dependent on your user role.
⇨ Start this Guide to get an interactive tour of your personal Userlane Dashboard.
Here you can manage, organize, and customize your guides.
Guides are organized by chapters, similarly to folders on your computer. Guides that are not assigned to a specific chapter are displayed under Unsorted Guides. If you have deleted a guide, you can access it under Deleted Guides.
The Announce tab displays all of your announcements. Here you can create new announcements or edit and change the publishing status of current announcements.
The Analyse tab is your analytics dashboard. Userlane's analytics is displayed in three report sections: Overview, Guides, and Announcements. The Analytics section in our help center provides more details on the analytics insights and how they can be used to improve your content.
On the Customize tab you can define general settings for your Userlane Assistant. You can find out more about the customization options in the correspondent articles:
Here you can define conditions that regulate, where and to whom certain chapters and guides are visible.
The My Account menu is available to Userlane Admins and Moderators. It provides access to the following features:
- Applications: add and change your application's name and URL
- Integrations: create and manage connections with a knowledge base or CRM system
- Personal: view and edit your Userlane credentials
- Team: invite users to your Team
- User: add and invite users to Userlane (Admins only)
- Attributes: create custom attributes
- Processes: view a history log of account processes, e.g. user and text import/exports
Access the Userlane Editor
The Open Editor button brings you directly to your underlying application and the Userlane Editor.