Directly integrated into your application, the Userlane Assistant holds all the guides and announcements you want to communicate to your users. They will have direct access to the relevant information directly where they need it.
It consists of an avatar, essentially, a button that opens the menus that house all your published content.
How can you adapt it to your needs?
The Userlane Assistant is your communication channel to your users directly in your application. Because we know how important this is, we have designed many ways in which you can make it your own:
1. Decide which menus are relevant to your users:
- Enable the search bar for your users, so that they can answer all their questions without even reaching out to your support. Follow this guide to find out how.
- Communicate your latest news to them, directly where it matters thanks to the Userlane announcements
- Prepare interactive guides to help them reach their goals and structure them in folders to ensure your users find the information they need as fast as possible. Schedule a call with your Customer Success Manager if you want help with your content strategy.
2. Customize the look and feel:
- Customize the image of the avatar so that it fits directly into the UI of your application. Follow this guide to find out how.
- Choose from 4 standard positions within your app that will remain responsive no matter the size of the screen. Follow this guide to find out how.
- Adapt the text of the menus to fit your communication style. Follow this guide to find out how.